This weekend I attended a fundraiser the team was having at the Rocky Mountain Tavern. At one point in the night about 20 girls from the team entered an arm wrestling contest. Not knowing it was a contest, Kaitlin and I thought it would be funny to arm wrestle each other. The DJ calls our names separately and we get up on stage in front of everyone and start arm wrestling someone else. One win leads to another and before we know it Kaitlin is the new arm wrestling champion and I come in third. Top 3 get a free beer, thank you very much!



Hey Jen - You look so strong. Love it! Miss you- sounds like you are lovin Korea. So glad it is working out! Think of you daily and happy you are happy! Love, Liz
ReplyDeletehey, u havnt posted anything. i look foward of u posting cuz i think its funny of u seeing a whole new world or culture
ReplyDelete